Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What a dog gone month!

What a month! We were hit by the "FLU FROM HELL"! Didn't think i was going to make it out alive. My poor son missed a week of school . And it is still lingering!  And to end this glorious month , I will be having surgery..... About a month ago i woke up and my pinky was numb. In fact the whole side of the hand is numb .  Then last week my pinky started spreading away from the other finger and curling at the top.  Come to find out i have Ulnar nerve issues. So i am having Ulnar Nerve Decompression surgery asap.  It is my cutting hand. (hairstylist) And each day my hand gets weaker. This kind of surgery has good results so i feel pretty good about it! Couldn't come at the most worst time though. Hubs unemployed  and i am self employed. You know what that means.  No work, no money. !  and here i thought this year was going to be better.... still waiting....   and i can't even shop my blues away.... now that just seals the deal.......:(

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry you're having a rough time. You will make it thru.The Lord tests us in his own ways, In the end it will all be fine. Hang in there. Hope the your son is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that things haven't been going well. I will keep you and your family in my prayers! Wishing you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are having ulnar nerve issues. I am sure it is not only uncomfortable but disconcerting, especially given the fact that it is affecting your livilihood. I wonder what the recovery is like. Anyway, I am sure the surgery will go smoothly and be a success. Wishing you well soon.

    Lori

    P.S. That really stinks about your family having the week long flu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, not sure if I've been here or not...(too many blogs for an olden woman to keep up with) but I sure am lovin' what I'm seeing right now. Going to link up to follow...come see me.
    Now, I am going to explore more of your cute decorating...:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of lost and forgot the name of your beautiful blog on My long list of blogs I follow.So glad to find you and that your still loving your gorgeous black and white decor :) Now for going back and perusing your blog once again. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your all doing better by now and that you have a fast recovery from your surgery,so you fell better and can get back to work.I am a christian and Will be praying for your families needs-Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lake Charles, La. Source For Modern and Contemporary Home and Office Furniture Since 1982, Leather Furniture, Recliners, Dining Tables, Chairs, BedroomsFurniture in Lake Charles

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments , I love to read them!