Saturday, September 15, 2012

Autumn in moms house part 2!

Dining area!

And the back entry!
Ok and now i am going to sneak in a picture of her new bedding she got. Has nothing to do with Autumn but who cares !:)
Isn't it cute? My mom looked at the picture and said it looks like a little girls room. Lol. but then she smiled and said " she loves it!'

Speaking of little girls. I had to take a picture of her lamp . Cause she used a little baby girls dress for the lampshade! lol. Brilliant! 
Some of you have commented how my mom and I decorate alike. And yes we do!  You should see us shopping. If one of us eyes something and the other does , and there is only one of the item. Watch out! 
One of us always relents if the other REALLY wants it. But there has been a few things that have been regretted. lol. But somehow my mother seems to talk me into giving it to her  eventually.. But I am learning that skill  from her .  She is my best friend , I love her so much and i give in. BUT she never hears the end of it! Right mom? Love u.....:)  Now give me that chair back! just kidding......
Next post will be My home for Autumn. Well the porch anyways. ....

6 comments:

  1. Your mom's home is lovely. Love the fall decor. It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tire of browsing her home. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mom's home it's so ready for fall. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The back entry is so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does such a great job decorating. I would love to go shopping at her house!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments , I love to read them!