Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Client project!

I am almost done withmy family room, entry ,formal  dining and kitchen project for my clients. Here is some  before and after. I am not showing the full rooms because furniture is not delivered and there is some final touches to be made. And come to find out they want me to do the playroom, porch and master next:)
                                                          Before

After
 
 
 
 
 
Before

 
After
 
BEFORE
 
 
 
AFTER
 
 
BEFORE
 
AFTER
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. WOOOOWWWWWW! You have been busy and it looks fantastic!! What an amazing transformation! I'm so impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any advice on what paint to use for knotty pine wood kitchen cupboards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks terrific.....the rugs are to die for! Loving the white and black trim. Jane

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments , I love to read them!